Friday, February 5, 2016

Argileh Liverpool

Argileh Liverpool


Living in the sydney area you tend to look for different locations to change your aspects of smoking. all the different shops and cafe's have different "utensils" that you can use to your desire. I myself prefer to smoke Weed through my Hookahs as i get a better high then normal glass pipes. There was one place that i did go to years ago before the police came down to hard on the weed, they aloud me to bring some marijuana of my own personal stash to have there in the comfort of there cafe.

333A Macquaie Street, Liverpool NSW 2170

that is the address at which they are located, so give them a visit and see if you have as much fun as i did.

1 comment:

  1. Not a bad shop to drop into round Sydney, nice and cheap stuff and they do online delivery!

    ReplyDelete